The Resilience Factor Inventory (RFI)
The Resilience Factor Inventory® (RFI) is a 60 item instrument that measures 7 essential ingredients of Resilience:
- Emotion Regulation - keeping your emotions in check
- Impulse Control - keeping your behavior in check
- Causal Analysis - diagnosing and solving problems effectively
- Self-efficacy - belief in your ability to handle situations that come your way
- Realistic Optimism - belief in a bright future, but within the bounds of your reality
- Empathy - identifying what emotions others are feeling
- Reaching Out - seeking out new opportunities, challenges and relationships
Resilience is a muscle that gets strengthened through self-awareness, experience and adversity. The Resilience Factor Inventory (RFI) provides an effective self measurement of an individuals resilience. This data can help drive coaching conversations, leadership development and team dynamics.
Groove Management uses the RFI for client workshops to build individual and organizational resilience as well as in our coaching and leadership practice areas.
The Groove Management Resilience Workshop
Groove Management offers a half day and full day resilience workshop for teams and organizations. The workshop focuses on building individual and organizational resilience through an exploration of the Resilience Factor Inventory and developing a better understanding of the seven resilience factors. This highly interactive workshop is co-facilitated by Charles Hunt a nationally recognized expert on Resilience and the founder of the Audacity Firm. Charles' TEDx Talk, "What Trauma Taught Me About Resilience" has led to several keynote addresses on a national stage for Charles. His down to earth facilitation style, make Charles a great co-presenter for this high impact workshop. Learn more about the workshop here