Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Istrument (TKI) is the number one best selling conflict assessment tool. The TKI is a 30 item self assessment tool that provides individuals and teams with personal insights that can be very beneficial when dealing with conflict. The tool assesses and individual's preferred style when engaged in conflict. The five styles of dealing with risk are:
By identifying an individuals style of dealing with conflict, the TKI helps individuals and teams to handle conflict more effectively. The tool is a very effective workshop exercise that can be completed and self-scored within 15 minutes.
- Conflict management—to identify different conflict-handling styles and to learn how to choose the appropriate style for any situation
- Team building—improves team functioning by helping members reconcile differences and work together more effectively
- Leadership development—enhances leaders’ conflict management skills
- Onboarding and Orientation- improves the speed with which new team members assimilate
- Performance improvement—helps eliminate barriers to effective performance
- Retention—helps employees be successful, improve morale, and stay engaged in order to build a stronger organization and retain the best talent
To learn more about the TKI or Groove Management's other assessment offerings contact directly. We would welcome the opportunity to learn more about your specific needs and to tailor a solution for your organization.